Using Integrative Therapies with Clients – One Day Workshop
Introducing Client Centered Therapy to improve your success with clients
Discounted Rate for members of the GHR, NCH, BIH and NCP: £160 (Standard Price £180)
Date: 28th April 2018
Venue: Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
This workshop is for qualified hypnotherapists who want to broaden their understanding of the basic approach to therapy. This course will aid the therapist to understanding how to create the perfect environment to facilitate positive change for the client and those who would like to learn new revolutionary combined methods, such as hypnotherapy and client centered therapy to help their client’s through a broad range of issues. e.g. anxiety & depression (fear & sadness). Client centered therapy considers change at a conscious level and the client being at the heart of any positive change. In this workshop we will learn how to successfully integrate Hypnotherapy with Client Centered therapy to achieve great results.
On the workshop you will learn;
- An introduction to integrated therapies
- A brief outline to client centered therapy
- Understanding of the 4 core conditions (psychological contact, to be empathetic, to be congruent, unconditional positive regard)
- The correct environment for therapeutic change
- Real life case studies
- Practical Triad work, the chance to work with each other using the skills learnt in today’s workshop.
- How to successfully integrate hypnotherapy and client centered therapy in the best way to help the client
- Therapist assessment tools
- Hypnotherapy scripts to take away
About your Tutor: Dr Christopher Willingham Mncp Dch.
Chris is a clinical psychologist and hypnotherapist who works over a base of 3 private clinics across Yorkshire and London as well as holding a position within the NHS for the last 15years. Chris holds a doctorate in Clinical Psychology, a post graduate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and a degree in Humanistic Counselling and sometimes lectures at universities across the country. Chris has also worked alongside Celebrities and sporting legends such as Dame Kelly Holmes, Chris Eubank, Beth Tweddle and Anna Wilkinson to compose articles and promote health and mental wellbeing.