Social Media Marketing for Therapists – One Day CPD Workshop
A step by step guide on how to grow and develop your social media presence – Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest
This day is for anyone who wants to create a bigger impact with social media
Many therapists feel that they should be doing more on social media but often don’t know where to start. This workshop will help participants understand and develop a social media plan – even if they have no idea what a social media plan might involve.
This course is aimed at anyone wanting to improve their social media skills. It will introduce Twitter and Instagram in great detail as these are the least used platforms by therapists and pad out what many already know about Facebook.
On the Workshop you will learn:
- Some amazing stats – understand the scope of social media
- An explanation of the three main social media sites
- The key components to consider when setting up your accounts
- How often should you post?
- What should you post?
- Useful social media tools/sites
- What is and how to develop a Social Media Strategy
- How to automating posting
- Advertising on the different platforms
- The workshop includes a 70-page resource pack, including links for video tutorials and tutor’s contact information to answer any questions after the course
About your Tutor: Dante Harker
Dante is a multi-disciplinary, utilising counselling, NLP, hypnosis and mind coaching developing his own integrated approach to therapy over the last 18 years.
For the last 10 years Dante has been a social media influencer with a following of 120,000 on Twitter, 20,000 on Instagram and 10,000 on Facebook. He is social media director for a chain of dive shops in South East Asia, which mixes his passion for social media with his passion for scuba diving and he’s a certified diving instructor.
The cost of the workshop includes the full power point presentation, safe car parking, buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day, certificate of attendance plus ongoing support by phone or e-mail. Places are strictly limited so phone now to reserve your place 01623 556234.