Reiki Level 1 – Two day Course
Reiki works by supporting your own energetic system, helping everything to return to a place of balance and harmony.
This two day course enables you to treat yourself and others but not as a practitioner – (so you can treat family and friends and any willing volunteer but no money must be exchanged)
If you wish to progress to become a practitioner in Reiki we will be running two more one day training courses.
In Reiki 1 you will learn:
- The history of the traditional Usui Reiki
- What Reiki is, how and when to use it
- What Reiki can have a positive effect on
- What it feels like to both receive and give a treatment
- Learn about the aura and how reiki works with it
- How to protect yourself
- How to connect with a guide and give effective treatments
- An effective but simple meditation
- You will also be attuned 4 times into the reiki energy during the weekend
- You will have ongoing support from tutor Claire Walsh
When practicing reiki it is about bringing balance back to our energetic system including our chakras, this in turn helps to bring balance to the emotional and the physical.
Reiki won’t just benefit your friends and family, it also benefits you as you learn how to self-treat and have this beautiful reiki energy in your everyday life. This is a gift for life, one that keeps on giving.
About your tutor:
Your teacher Claire Walsh is an experienced shamanic practitioner, reiki master, meditation teacher and an accredited counsellor who has worked using journeying techniques for 8 years. She is grounded and warm with an extensive knowledge.
The cost of the workshop included a comprehensive manual, safe car parking, delicious buffet lunch and refreshments throughout both days, qualification certificate for Level 1 and should you need it, ongoing support through email or text.