Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway for Therapists® – One Day Workshop
Is it time to take it to the next level but you don’t know which direction to go in?
Are you doing ok but know you could do much better?
Do you struggle with…….
- Promoting your business?
- Charging your true value and making a healthy living?
- Being assertive?
- Trying to convince others that you have a real job?
- Allowing yourself to have a healthy work/life balance?
- Networking confidently?
- Asking for help and advice?
- Keeping motivated?
- Feeling a fraud?
If you answer yes to any of the above this workshop is for you.
Based on the worldwide bestselling book, Feel the Fear…and Do It Anyway ® this workshop has been transforming individuals and workplaces for over 30 years. The workshop is a phenomenal experience, using interactive sessions and exercises. Designed to accommodate all learning styles, you will work through a process designed to help you identify and face everything that has been holding you back.
You will be amazed at the across the board changes that you can easily apply to your life to transform all the above situations, and more……
- Learn the truth about fear, where it comes from and how you can use it to energise and motivate yourself in both your personal and business life
- Learn how to make positive changes in your life and create balance
- Take away strategies to make well informed decisions faster and with certainty
- Give yourself skills to stay calm every day and cope with anxiety, guilt and fear
- Learn and try out strategies to expand your comfort zone allowing you to grow yourself and your business
- Learn how to deal with those who feel uncomfortable by the consequences of your decision to feel the fear and do it anyway
- Handle that negative chatter box that tells you, “You’re not good enough”
- Improve all your relationships
About Your Trainer: Alison Reason
As well as an Accredited Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway ® Trainer, Alison is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Coach, Trainer and Business Consultant. She has qualifications in Leadership & Management, Hypnotherapy, NLP, Mindfulness, Life Coaching and Business Coaching. She works with business leaders and their teams in large organisations, sole traders looking to grow their business and on a one-to-one basis with individuals on issued including stress, anxiety, confidence & self esteem.
The cost of the workshop includes: A copy of the international bestselling book Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway ®, a workbook for use during and after the workshop, free on-site secure parking, buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day, certificate of attendance plus discounted coaching packages.
Places are strictly limited so phone now to reserve your place 01623 556234.
The day is a real investment in yourself – yes some quality time just for you! And in addition, you’ll leave with many helpful tips, some challenging thoughts, various resources and a number of personalised actions – Gail – Stoke
‘The day was so invigorating, I’m so excited about using the tools and strategies in my everyday life’ – Sue – Runcorn
Interesting course – looking forward to reading the book – thank you CS
I enjoyed the workshop immensely and it has come at a very good time for me. And the food was amazing!! Thank you to all involved. LC
Fabulous workshop as always, thank you TA
Very useful, full and informative course SP
Good pace and use of activities enabling actions from the day CH