Advanced Mindfulness – two day Course
For all therapists who have previously attended our Using Mindfulness 2 day course
This is a great opportunity for those delegates who have previously completed our two-day course in Using Mindfulness with Clients. This advanced course will take your skills to another level which you will be able to pass on to your clients and groups you are working with.
During the two days you will be able to:
- Share your experiences with fellow practitioners, exchange ideas, develop new directions for your practice, and form a supportive network
- Experience even more meditation formats, styles and topics to help your clients flourish
- Explore the leading edge of scientific research into mindfulness
- Look deeper into the neurological and scientific basis for what we know about the impacts of mindfulness
- Examine the potential for using mindfulness in schools under the new Ofsted framework
- Learn to use quick techniques for dealing with exam nerves and other stressful events
- Explore the ‘layers of suffering’ people encounter in difficult times, and how meditation helps
- Look at the work of leading authorities in mindfulness and how this can further your knowledge
There will be plenty of opportunities to practice meditation techniques in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
About the Tutor:
Julie Hurst MSc, is a psychologist, coach and hypnotherapist. She has qualifications in psychology, CBT, hypnotherapy, EMDR, pain management, mindfulness and coaching. She runs both a corporate practice working with major companies throughout the UK on issues such as stress, depression and anxiety in the workplace. She also runs a private practice in which she specializes in supporting adults who have suffered trauma and/or abuse. Her work has appeared frequently in the media including radio and television.
The cost of the course includes all handouts and materials, safe car parking, delicious buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day.