Our therapy practice is now open again for face to face consultations and treatments.
We abide by the Government social distancing guidelines and we will ensure that our clients are treated with respect and are kept as safe as possible.
On arrival for the appointment we will take the clients temperature (using a no touch thermometer) and they will be offered a face mask if they prefer to use one. We will be asking all clients to use our hand sanitiser on arrival.
Prior to the appointment, we will be asking our clients questions in accordance with our regulatory body. These questions will include whether you or your family have had any symptoms of Covid-19. We will also ask you if you have been shielding during the lockdown period.
We are currently unable to see clients who are considered to be in the High Risk Category but we will keep up to date with Government guidance about when it is safe to see them.
People at high risk include those who:
- have had an organ transplant;
- are having chemotherapy or antibody treatment for cancer, including immunotherapy;
- are having an intense course of radiotherapy (radical radiotherapy) for lung cancer;
- are having targeted cancer treatments that can affect the immune system;
- have blood or bone marrow cancer (such as leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma);
- have had a bone marrow or stem cell transplant in the past six months or are still taking immunosuppressant medicine.
- have been told by a doctor that they have a severe lung condition such as cystic fibrosis, severe asthma, or severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD);
- have a condition that means they have a very high risk of getting infections such as Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) or sickle cell;
- are taking medicine that makes them much more likely to get infections (such as high doses of steroids);
- have a serious heart condition
Social distancing and hygiene on arrival for your appointment:
- Please wait in your vehicle until the appointed time and try to come on your own to reduce the risk of additional contacts between people
- If someone does bring you, please ask them to wait in their car while you have your treatment session
- Please bring your own pen
- Please bring your own bottle of water to drink
- We are required to check your temperature (with a no touch thermometer). If you are showing a high temperature we will not be able to treat you
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser on arrival
- You will be offered a face mask if you prefer to use one
- Your therapist will be prepared to wear a mask if that is your preference
- Our therapy room is completely sanitised between clients and we will be taking all precautions to keep you safe while you are with us.
- Payments can be made by card – although not contactless
- Payments can also be made by BACS transfer
- If you wish to pay in cash please make sure that the correct amount is given to us in an envelope