Appointments: Despite the coronavirus restrictions, we can still provide face-to-face consultations and treatments in our safe environment.
Welcome to the Clem and Margaret Turner Therapy Practice. We are committed to helping our clients to overcome their issues, fears and difficulties. Our treatment plans not only enhance their quality of life but in addition improves their confidence and positivity.
We endeavour to help our clients to realise their full potential and achieve their life goals.
We use a variety of treatments such as: (click each for a brief description)
- Hypnotherapy promotes a positive attitude and overwrites negative unwanted and outdated habits.
- Psychotherapy is the treatment of mental health issues by psychological rather than medical means.
- NLP helps to create a focus on what you do want, whilst eliminating what you don’t want.
- EFT helps with emotions caused by fears, problems or issues.
- EMDR is a comprehensive psychotherapeutic approach that allows unprocessed information to be quickly processed, thereby reducing the emotional aspect of the memory.
- This treatment is rapidly becoming one of the most widely applied “talk therapies”. Using mindfulness helps to maintain a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment.
- PSYCH-K is a simple, yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self-sabotaging.
- HCBT changes unwanted negative thoughts into beneficial positive ones.
Our clients are always treated as individuals and therapies are tailored to specific needs. We hope you enjoy your visit to this site which provides free information about our therapies.
Keeping in touch with our clients is important, so we've created a blog which contains the latest news about our Practice and our successful methods, and great advice and tips on staying healthy. It's updated every few days with new content. Click here to take a look!
Our practice is now open again for face to face consultations and treatments. We abide by the Government social distancing guidelines and we ensure that our clients are treated with respect and are kept as safe as possible. CLICK HERE to read our Safety Procedures.
Zoom sessions also available upon request, wherever you are in the world. We've been successfully offering online therapy for years - please phone or email us for more details, prices etc: 01623 556234
Our FAQ's page will answer some of the most common questions people ask about our treatments. It will also explain how their uses can make a positive difference to your life.
Our practice is very flexible and consequently you can choose whether you would prefer a male or female practitioner. Visit Clem's page or Margaret's page to view what we both specialize in or call us today on 01623 556234
Please note: We offer accredited Supervision sessions for Qualified Hypnotherapists who are members of the General Hypnotherapy Register. These sessions can either be one-to-one or by Skype.
In addition, Clem Turner and Margaret Turner regularly run CPD Training Workshops and Courses for qualified hypnotherapists. These workshops give the delegates added knowledge of their treatment programmes and advanced skills, which they can use with their clients.